Mint Refining Toner Active Ingredients List:
* Pepha-active™(Algae Extract) increases skin energy by enhancing ATP levels of human fibroblasts, protects mitochondria, increases cell turnover.
* DisaPore 20 (Lecithin, Lysophosphaticid Acid, Lysolecithin) reduces number and size of pores by improved keratinization and through promoting keratinocyte differentiation.
* Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass Oil) astringent, antiseptic, clears up oily skin, helps clean pores and is firming to the skin.
BACK TO PRODUCT:
Cucumber Hydration Toner Active Ingredients List:
* Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water)– has a high molecular weight to deliver moisturize into the skin. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and is resistant to free radical transportation. It is also hydrating.
* Sodium PCA– boosts moisture in the skin. This component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a high hydrating power and is nonirritating and non-allergenic. It is a humectant with moisture-binding ability. It is highly water absorbing and non-comedogenic.
* Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta)– a naturally occurring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar and promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is a humectant and skin conditioning agent.
* Glycoderm™ (P)– a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
* Borago Officinalis Seed Oil– has a high concentration of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega 6 essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.
* Cucumber Fruit Extract– used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
BACK TO PRODUCT: